Protecting the Legal Rights of Licensed Professionals
Your professional license is what allows you to earn a living. An extraordinary amount of time and money has gone into acquiring your license and establishing a solid reputation in your industry. Unfortunately one accusation from a disgruntled client, arrest or mistake can put your livelihood at risk. Professionals such as Accountants, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) motorists (including truck drivers, bus drivers, taxi drivers), Dentists, Doctors, Fire Fighters, Lawyers, Nurses, Pharmacists, Pilots, Police Officers or other law enforcement, Real Estate Brokers, Stock Brokers, Teachers may find themselves at risk of losing their licenses.
You may face license suspension or in some cases revocation if you are accused of some of the following violations:
- Failure to meet licensing requirement,
- Conviction of a felony,
- Violating the rules of professional conduct,
- Obtaining fees under fraudulent practices,
- Conviction of an offense that involves fraud or dishonesty,
- Professional conduct and ethical behavior that indicates an inability to practice,
- Not cooperating with investigators,
- Not attending a good recovery program,
- Impersonating another licensed practitioner,
- Diversion of Drugs
- Providing a false copy of license
- Mail fraud / mortgage fraud
- Falsifying patient records
- Unprofessional conduct
- Patient abuse and neglect
- Violating terms of probation
Joseph Schultz understands the difficulties surrounding criminal and professional complaints in relation to your professional license and will help you protect your license and defend your rights. He is different than other lawyers. Clients are at the heart of everything we do. Honesty and integrity in representation are vital to our success, and his focus is always on giving clients their best chance of success.
If you are concerned that you may be in danger of losing your license, call us at 215-564-2907 or contact us online.